Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My DLO Reflection

Roezala, Mary and Hope and Moala from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.




Positives: The fact that it was about an event in history made me enjoy it even more. Learning about the twin towers itself before starting was enjoyable. A positive was that we completed our movie and that we conveyed the emotions of sadness, loss and sympathy. I was happy that we also used a lot of different images that we made and not off the internet. I was also happy that the music i had suited the vibe of the movie.  I enjoyed trying to make some of my groups ideas reality even though I Thought we could of have done a lot better. It was also neat learning about the emotion that children felt towards losing their parents. But overall I loved watching and editing our final project and seeing it along with a lot of great DLO’s on Friday.

Minus/things to work on: I didn't like that some of my ideas that I really wanted to do to make my movie more effective didn’t happen. I also didn’t like that we were in our uniform for the characters where we should have been in mufti. I think the sound in the background needed improving and not using the same picture again. Sometimes our voiceover didn’t quite match the footage. So we think there were quite a few things we could have tweaked just to make it better. The next time I think we could just work a lot more and focus about getting our movie perfect.

Interesting: I found the emotion of the kids really interesting and finding out how they feel. Another thing I found really interesting was how many children under the age of 18 lost a parent.

Overall I loved the finished product and I'm really happy about it.  I had a lot of fun making my movie with 2 great girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.