Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

My Sun Flower

This is the picture I painted based on Vincent Van Gogh's painting of his Sun flowers . It was really fun painting it and I really enjoyed it.

I learnt about Van Goghs  style of art which is post Impressionist.  And at the same time we had to make sure it was rough and that you could see the texture.

It took at least  4 days to finally complete it . First we had to draw out what we were going to do .Then it was painting time. We started painting but to make the texture realistic we had to use a lot of paint.We mixed and mixed colors. then we layerd our paint on the picture I layerd my paint at least 3 times. I finally fished it after 4 days and I am happy about my outcome

1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

And what did you learn about his technique.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.