Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Waitangi Day

Splash!! as Sarai and I jumped in the pool. It was a scorching hot day. Perfect for a swim. I eagerly ran and dived in the pool. Ahhh it was nice and icy cold. Splish as I came out of the hydro slide. Knowing today was gonna be AWESOME! Me and Sarai swam some more. Sarai was acting like a photographer taking loads of photos with her underwater camera.And being really vein. We did loads of things from handstands to races and much More. Lunch time came and we ate hot chips ,lollies and E2 Time to slipsh and slash again. It was Home time

1 comment:

Makerita said...

Hey Roezala,
I like this post of yours. Sounds like you had a heap of fun with Sarai. I did nothing on Waitangi Day. So your sounds much better then mine. I think that you could probably use bold lettering for the word 'more' in the text. Other then that keep up the great work.

Yours sincerely,
Rita

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.