Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Summer Survial

It was a scorching hot day at the Pukekohe bmx track. Summer Survival was finally here I have been waiting all summer for this. Summer survival was a show of Muaythai and BMX racing. It was a great day Lots of adults that I trained with fought . I was really hot luckily they sold ice cream. The fights were great. I hanged out with Millar, Cody, Justice, Talenza,Shonny and Tee. We were all shouting loud screaming beside the ring. The last fight was action packed. The chance for the title belt. Yes as
Victor won. Saturday was great.                                              

2 comments:

Britney F said...

Hi Roezala,

What a great day you had at Pukekohe. The fight and the cheering
sound great. I wish I was there

Andrea said...

That was a very interesting post you had posted! I liked that you had a good choice of words and punctuation!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.