Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Term Reflection



Fia Fia practices to Sports. This term has been an all on exciting Term for all the students here at  Pt England School.

Fia Fia practises were just one of my highlights of the term as well as playing sports against other classrooms,tech down at Tamaki and Te reo with Ms T. I really enjoyed creating and producing movies with my friends. I was proud of my movies that I made with Mary and Asena and I was also proud of the MOvie about our goals that were made by Mary V ,Britney, Moala and Me. I

When it came to movie making my group and I worked well together . We all did our part of creating the movie . We generated and shared our idea’s and together picked the best that would suit for our movie. I finished most of my tasks on time I just have to do 15 minutes of maths whizz and do my xtra maths everyday. I also would like to stop  talking  to my friends at tech and get my work done.

I’m looking forward to the different games and sports that will be held next term. My goals for next term are to finish everything on our checklist and to stop look and listen when the teacher says so. One more goal of mine is to do maths whizz and xtra maths daily so my basic fact knowledge will improve. I am really excited for next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.