Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Derelict House


It was a cold gloomy night, the leaves rustled and buffeted around everywhere.The wind howled and whistled through the trees and bushes. The street lights started to flicker on and off.  Me and Chrisy’s heart beat increased and our hands started to sweat. We sprinted down the road. It was a dead end and we were now standing outside a dark old rusty house, with grimy shattered glass and vines that grew up to the roof. Floorboards that stuck up and rusty roofing. All hid behind a rusty old fence that had spikes on the top .

“Adventure”  nervously yelled Chrisy lets go. Butterflies fluttered around in our stomach. Slowly approaching the door we started to  hesitate. “Come on screeched Chrisy”. I take one more step and my heart rate increases. I look back and forth then side to side. I take another step. Runn!! scarderly yelled Chrisy... I  sprinted to the door it slammed close behind us. Baaam!!. I started to run out of breath. Big Pictures all surrounded by me . I walk crreeeck! What was that........ I followed the noise to a dark freezing cold room. I crept closer and closer. I saw a huge old antique box sitting in the corner. I walked closer “Chrisy come here.” ‘What is it” Chrisy replied. I found a box its huge and looks like a chest” And like a flash Chrisy sprinted to me. We walked closer. Bammmmm!!! it was just a bat swarming above our  me and Chrisy’s hands were shaking . Crreeeek! As we walked on a creecky floorboard. I leaned over to open the box. My hands were sweating. With a little turn of the dark cold black key that layed in the keyhole the box opened. Old papers, documents, torn photos  a will and a note saying ‘Hi i'm Ally i'm 15y ears old I killed my best friend it was a accident  didn't mean to!!! ‘Lets take this down to the police and quick this house is giving me the shivers.” We sprinted to the police station handing over all the papers and documents and photos but especially the will and the note that was found. 

The Police found Ally she was now 32. She got sentenced to 20 years in jail. …..............Shes still in jail today for the murder of her best friend Katey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.