Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Jungle Story


The feeling of anxiety rushed through me as I walked carefully through the dark, gloomy forest. Tangled vines drooped down, trees stood strong all clustered together and I could hear rustling on the ground where dead leaves lay.  I was on a journey to the find the majestic blue parrot. It had been said that there was only two of its kind left. I need to find that bird I just need to, I thought to myself. So mind over matter I became determined to find it.

I struggled walking through the cluttered forest. I was exhausted and I didn’t know how I could make it easier for myself to find this bird. I tired everything I could but it was impossible. So now it’s time for operation bribe. I set up traps and left food lying around for the bird to eat, hopefully it would lure the bird in.

After weeks full of traps and searching still I had no sign, and I was getting frustrated, grumpy and annoyed. I was itching to find this majestic parrot. I felt like giving up, but thinking about all the effort I have put in just to give up now!.


TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.