Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 1 of My Holiday

Splash! As my brother feel in the rock pool down at the Pt England Beach.It was a scorching hot day.My Brother and I thought it would be a great day to go out and play in the water.We arrived down at the beach as my little sister ran down eager to go exploring and see what she could find.My little brother ran like a flash of lighting down on the rock ,as  slowly walked down to the clay bank. We played on the sand and My Dad wrote our names with a stick.We went exploring around the side. The tide was out, So we went down and walked out on the sandbar. We walked on the long rock and played on it.My Sister fell into the big rock pool.She was soaking wet. It was nearly time to go home but my sister ran on to the park.We played and played for 20 minutes.Sadly we had to  leave .

I cant wait for the rest of My Holidays.I am ready to Have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.