Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

SMAC Presents Agoge 2

On Saturday the  first week of the holidays I went to SMAC out in Manurewa as they were hosting Agoge 2. The show was about youth doing kick boxing.  I went to go support my team members Abel and Jack.  (Our Gym is called ETK ) There were 8 year old all the way up to 14 .The fights were all modified thai boxing rules except for the Main Event were it was IFMA  Full thai rules  meaning knees and Elbows.  I hung out with all my other team mates Auri, Teariki and Able and Able's little 1 year old sister Bella. I walked one of my team mate in His name was Jack. He won. I walked him in and stayed in his corner with Able. All the fights were really cool to watch.

Thanks Lady Smac  and SMAC Gym for the awesome show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.