Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 2 of My Holiday

Day 2

Today was a kickback day.A day just to relax and sleep in.
Today My Brother  and I just watched movies all day while my little sister was at daycare.
I didn't wake up till 10:30 am as I stayed up late the previous night.
Me and my  brother watched Alvin and the Chipmunks chip wreck.I highly recommend that you watch it if you haven't seen it before as it is a fun and hilarious movie for kids and all ages.

Tonight I cant wait to watch one of my all time favourite. Lemony Snicket A Series Of Unfortunate Events. A movie about a three children. The Baudelaires. It shows you what these children go through when there parents die in a fire and get resigned to living with there Unknown cousin Count Olaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.